Marital Mistakes That Never Change

When we think of counseling from the Bible, it can be easy to put it down as another time, another point of view. We believe that this is good for the sponsors and those who are not accustomed to life in our modern society, however, if you look on the map of Pierre, a disciple of Jesus key to the marriage, and that could be in for a surprise. 

In 1 Peter 3, Peter advises spouses who could be confused with something written by a psychiatrist modern. Here is what he said: 


For women: Do not be too critical, and avoid exposure to outward appearances very
For couples: Pay attention to your wives and enjoy them as friends
In our modern society, for women the context of small things can complain and spend a lot of money on clothes. For men, and the context can be a good listener to the concerns of our women and share with our women. However, the importance of striking. 


What does this mean for you and me? 


I would say that it is doubly important to hear what Peter was saying if we were married or considering marriage. For women in an attempt to achieve a balance between the negative with respect to your husband positive. I belong to Toastmasters club and we have what we call the "sandwich technique" to give feedback. We try to say something positive, and to make suggestions to improve the end to say something positive.


  Husbands appreciate these things from their wives. Also for women to talk about their budgets for things like clothes and jewelry with her husband to find out what is good for both. 

Now for the men, and I know how easy it is to be selfish with our interests and hobbies, but we must find time with our wives and balanced approach. We must also consider what is of interest to our women and how we can share these things with them. For example, my wife is watching the birds, I do not care for. 


 However, I made an attempt to learn about the birds and trying to figure out what is interesting about them. One thing I have learned is that one of the reasons that I found interesting bird behavior was unique. Began to find more interesting, and I took the time to see. I think the fact that I made a few attempts to assess the interest of my wife took him to do the same thing with mine. We play tennis together as before only so much interest. Our friendship develops. 

So, in a nutshell, here are some suggestions from the people than the last. They are the research questions that have not changed really.

No comments:

Post a Comment